NGO Registration Service in India– An Overview
An NGO is a non-government organization with a charitable objective and social welfare objective, for the betterment of the society in general. It can be started with Section 8 NGO Registration.
At DhanTax, we will help you select the right option and guide you through the entire Section 8 NGO registration process.
Our experts will help select the suitable option that befits your vision and guide you with the online registration process.
Benefits to register an NGO in India?
- A registered NGO gains the legal status and becomes accountable for the funds received. For instance, when an individual donates funds to a charitable trust, it is received under the name of the organization and used for the trust’s activities. In an unregistered firm, the assets can be received under anyone’s name and may be used for their own profit.
- An organization that is registered as an NGO reinforces the ethical, social and legal norms of our society.
- The basic requirement for running an NGO is to have a bank account under its name. In order to open an account, it is mandatory to be registered as a Trust, Society or Section 8 Company.
- The registration of an NGO is necessary to seek tax exemption from the Income Tax Authority.
Registration of NGO in India
Our team aims to provide the best legal consultancy services for all charitable, corporate and NGO firms across India. We maintain high ethical standards and work towards delivering every service within the promised time frame. We recommend you to give us a call or drop an email for the first free consultation. Our experts are available to serve you.
*Section 8 (All India NGO) NGO Registration with the Ministry of Corporate Affairs (Central Government), Operation all over India.*
⬇️*About Section 8 NGO :*
💠Section 8 NGO are governed by Companies Act 2013. A company under this section can be formed for promoting *charitable object relating to art, commerce, science, health and social services.*
💠Section 8 NGO has *more credibility* as compared to any other Non-profit organization structure as it is licensed by the central government.
💠It can be operated *all over India and outside India.*
💠NGO supports and helps people in sustaining their legal rights and power in a society. An NGO basically works for the welfare of the large mass and for the betterment and upliftment of science, arts, culture etc. It is managed by the funds and resources from various sources like government, funding agencies, supporting communities, and certain business groups to provide development, distribution of food, clothes, medicines, etc; and all the basic necessities of a human being. NGOs on the very root work with an objective to improve human life and civilisation.
💠DhanTax will support you to get CSR Funding and Govt projects Grants for Your NGO.
↔️*Registration of Section-8 NGO with 2 Person, our service includes following:*
- 2 DSC
- 2 DIN
- Incorporation Fees includes
- Stamp Duty & Pan -Tan Fees includes
- NGO Name Search Assistant
- NGO Name Approval
- Certificate of Registration
- Section 8 (NGO) License
- PAN of NGO
10.TAN of NGO
- MOA of NGO
- AOA of NGO
- Incorporation kit
- Bank A/c Opening Support
- Bank A/c Opening Board Resolution
- Includes All Govt Fees and Expenses
- Extra Govt Fees for Kerala, MP
- NITI Darpan Registration
- E- Anudhan Registration
20.Regular updates of Grants and CSR Funding by DhanTax.
21.Master data file of NGO.
💰*Fees_Rs. 13900/-* (Inclusive of Govt Fees and All Expenses)
⏰*Total 3-7 Days Company (NGO) Registration Process*
💸*Payment Terms: 💸*Payment Terms: 50% Payment after digital signature and documents preparation advance and 50% after Registration *
💰Bank details for payment
For Paytm, Google Pay and Phone Pe
UPI ID – dhantax@icici
Bank account details.
Bank Account Holder Name- DHANTAX TECHNOLOGIES PRIVATE LIMITED.
Bank Account No. 000605033608
IFSC Code -ICIC0000006
📋Documents required for NGO Registration
📝1. Self Attested Pan Card and Adhar card of 2 directors.
📝2.Bank statement of last 10 days of both Directors
📝3.Electricity Bill of last month for proof of place of business
📝4. Mail I’d and mobile no.of both directors.
📝5.Passport size photo of directors
How can we help? – Why DhanTax
Consultation for selecting registration type
- We do a thorough consultation to understand which registration would suit you the best- NGO .
- We will inform you of all the documents required to complete the online NGO registration form
The final step is the formation of your NGO.;
1,872 total views, 6 views today